NHW STREET SIGNS
See new instructions for purchasing, sighting and maintenance of NHW Street Signs Ordering and Installation of NHW Street Signs- V 1.0 rev 01 (incl hyperlinks)
[The link above offers access to the latest guidance and instructions concerning the purchasing, careful sighting and maintenance of NHW Street Signs An update is in preparation which will offer a more easy-to-read version of the same ocument with added hyperlinks to facilitate viewing of each Section of the document separately ].
NOTE : During the erection and maintenance of NHW Street Signs, NHW Members are covered by our Public Liability Insurance Policy (Click Here ).
NHW Street Signs Click to Open then Print : Ordering and Installation of NHW Street Signs- V 1.0 rev 02 (for printing)
NHW Window Stickers ( for NHW Members ONLY )
NHW Coordinators should place carefully considered orders by making contact with our strategically located holders of supplies, appropriate for your location in the Cambs Policing Areas listed below : –
- South Cambs – Rachel Carr – email@example.com
- East Cambs – Sue Loaker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Huntingdonshire – Dave Griffin email@example.com
- Cambridge City – Kate Thwaites firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fenland Julie Bailey – email@example.com
- Peterborough City and District – Carol Aston firstname.lastname@example.org 01733 424417 (09.00 – 17.30hrs daily except Mondays)
Our supplies of Stickers are limited so please restrict your requests to economical quantities. In the event of any difficulties, please Click on Contact Us with your request for stickers, complete with your address details, and we’ll advise how you can arrange collection.
DISCOURAGING COLD CALLERS SELLING AT THE FRONT DOOR
WE ARE NOT BUYING IT STICKERS (or stickers with similar texts) to contact Trading Standards phone Cambridgeshire Consumer Advice on 08454 040506.
For NHW Publicity Materials and Publications
- Crime Prevention and Safety Advice.
The Neighbourhood & Home Watch Network (England & Wales) has just published a comprehensive collection of crime prevention and safety advice. You can download a copy here:
At present, it is only available in electronic format. However, ways of producing it in hard copy (e.g. securing a sponsor), are being sought and further details will be notified here.
- Go to the National Neighbourhood and Home Watch web-site to gain access to various other NHW publicity materials and associated publications.