NHW STREET SIGNS
See new instructions for purchasing, sighting and maintenance of NHW Street Signs Ordering and Installation of NHW Street Signs- V 1.0 rev 01 (incl hyperlinks)
The link above offers access to the latest guidance and instructions concerning the purchasing, careful sighting and maintenance of NHW Street Signs [An update is in preparation which will offer a more easy-to-read version of the same document with added hyperlinks to facilitate viewing of each Section of the document separately ].
NOTE : During the erection and maintenance of NHW Street Signs, NHW Members are covered by our Public Liability Insurance Policy (Click Here ).
NHW Street Signs Click to Open then Print : Ordering and Installation of NHW Street Signs- V 1.0 rev 02 (for printing)
NHW Window Stickers ( for NHW Members ONLY )
Currently, your county association (Cambs NHW Executive Group) is funding window stickers previously supplied nationally free of charge. They cost over 30 pence each and consequently their supply needs to be managed carefully. NHW window stickers will be supplied to new Coordinators on request and limited to the number of dwellings in their scheme. Coordinators with Schemes that wish to renew or replace some stickers may apply to us to purchase their own supplies via the association.
Orders for window stickers should be made by email to your local lead contact as follows : –
- South Cambs – Rachel Carr – firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Cambs – Sue Loaker email@example.com
- Huntingdonshire – Clare Darbyshire firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cambridge City – Kate Thwaites email@example.com
- Fenland Julie Bailey – firstname.lastname@example.org
- P’boro City and District – Amanda Large – Amanda.email@example.com
NHW Members’ Guide
To access and download a copy Click here Members- Guide
DISCOURAGING COLD CALLERS SELLING AT THE FRONT DOOR
WE ARE NOT BUYING IT STICKERS (or stickers with similar texts) to contact Trading Standards phone Cambridgeshire Consumer Advice on 08454 040506.
For NHW Publicity Materials and Publications
- Crime Prevention and Safety Advice.
The Neighbourhood & Home Watch Network (England & Wales) has just published a comprehensive collection of crime prevention and safety advice. You can download a copy here:
At present, it is only available in electronic format. However, ways of producing it in hard copy (e.g. securing a sponsor), are being sought and further details will be notified here.
- Go to the National Neighbourhood and Home Watch web-site to gain access to various other NHW publicity materials and associated publications.