NHW Window Stickers ( for NHW Members ONLY )
NHW Coordinators should place carefully considered orders by making contact with our strategically located holders of supplies, appropriate for your location in the Cambs Policing Areas listed below : –
- South Cambs – Rachel Carr – email@example.com
- East Cambs – Sue Loaker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Huntingdonshire – Dave Griffin email@example.com
- Cambridge City – Kate Thwaites firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fenland Julie Bailey – email@example.com
- Peterborough City and District – Carol Aston firstname.lastname@example.org 01733 424417 (09.00 – 17.30hrs daily except Mondays)
Our supplies of Stickers are limited so please restrict your requests to economical quantities. In the event of any difficulties, please Click on Contact Us with your request for stickers, complete with your address details, and we’ll advise how you can arrange collection.
NHW STREET SIGNS
[Please contact the Treasurer (email@example.com) for the latest guidance concerning the purchase and installation of NHW Street Signs ]
NOTE : During the erection and maintenance of signs and posters, including whilst erecting, NHW Members are covered by our Public Liability Insurance Policy providing that the lower edge of the sign is not less than 2.1 metres above the footway.
DISCOURAGING COLD CALLERS SELLING AT THE FRONT DOOR
WE ARE NOT BUYING IT STICKERS (or stickers with similar texts) to contact Trading Standards phone Cambridgeshire Consumer Advice on 08454 040506.
For NHW Publicity Materials and Publications
- Crime Prevention and Safety Advice.
The Neighbourhood & Home Watch Network (England & Wales) has just published a comprehensive collection of crime prevention and safety advice. You can download a copy here:
At present, it is only available in electronic format. However, ways of producing it in hard copy (e.g. securing a sponsor), are being sought and further details will be notified here.
- Go to the National Neighbourhood and Home Watch web-site to gain access to various other NHW publicity materials and associated publications.